Child Psychology Assessments
Mudgee Psychology works closely with other allied health professionals such as Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapist and a Paediatric Physiotherapist and is able to offer multi-disciplinary assessments and interventions where required.
Assessment areas include:
- Assessments for behavioural and emotional disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnostic assessment
- ADHD / ADD assessment
- Comprehensive learning difficulties assessments
- Developmental and psychosocial assessment
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Cognitive assessments (IQ testing)
For more detailed information about specific assessments and fees download the following service information flyers.
For information about other assessments please contact Alison Nipperess on 6372 6923 or Alison@mudgeepsychology.com.au